Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Telephony Systems Administrator
Ft Meade, MD 20755 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. We currently have multiple openings for Mid and Senior Level Telephony Systems Administrators. As a Telephony Systems Administrator, you will provide overall system administration for an enterprise wide Cisco Unified Communications Manager and related systems. This is a 5-year program, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Plan regular maintenance tasks including updates and upgrades
- Maintain current and accurate documentation of system configurations
- Design, administer, and analyze corporate dial plans and traffic routes for voice network structure
- Administer and monitor voice systems for performance and SLA attainment
- Provide support as needed to lower tier break/fix resolution and move/add/change/deactivation requests for all telecommunications systems
- 5 - 10 years of Systems Administration experience in programs of similar scope and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, or related discipline (5 years of additional SA experience may be substituted for degree)
- Experience with the configuration and administration of common TDM and VOIP telephone call manager systems, such as the Nortel Meridian line of PBXs and Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Large-scale implementation experience with Cisco Voice in a multi-cluster environment and data networking infrastructure
- Working knowledge of H.323 and SIP
- Familiar with Cisco UCS platforms, voice gateways, virtualization, and ESXi
- DoD 8570 IAM Level 1/ CISSP or CCNA Certification is preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.