Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Systems Engineer - Messaging, Senior-Level
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202 | Contract
The Squires Group has a contract opportunity for a Senior-Level Systems Engineer to support Messaging for high availability production systems. The position is located in Crystal City, VA. In this role, you will manage and maintain Google Applications, Microsoft Exchange and Proofpoint on Windows-based virtual/physical servers. Bring your teamwork skills and your determination to this “feel good” project that saves lives around the globe!
This role may require occasional off-shift coverage. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance.
- Experience gathering requirements, architect, plan, and implement system solutions to meet customer’s requirements
- Write shell scripts and utility programs for Windows system maintenance
- Provide messaging administration support using ServiceNow ticketing and change management application
- Provide support for spam, malicious emails, and IPLock settings
- Administer server support for Exchange servers as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Working with virtual infrastructure (VMWare)
- Managing Windows systems, including Windows Server 2003, 2008R2 and 2012R2
- Maintaining messaging systems to include maintenance of current messaging systems in Google Apps and Gmail systems
- Managing Microsoft enterprise services such as Active Directory
- Working with Enterprise Backup software (NetBackup, BackupExec)
- Working with large-scale datacenter operations
- 2+ years of experience with the following:
- Utilizing PowerShell to automate common functions
- NTP Quota File Sentinel and Quota File Reporter
- Migrating large infrastructures from physical to virtual environments
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance
Required Certifications: Certifications in one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.