Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
St. Louis, MO 63118 | Contract
The Squires Group has multiple openings for Systems Administrators on a multi-year contract! Our client provides geospatial planning, decision-making, and action in support of National Security. This client provides timely and accurate geospatial intelligence and services to policymakers, military decision makers, warfighters, and civilian federal agencies. As a Systems Administrator, your Windows and/or Unix/Linux Server administration skills will be utilized to configure servers, firewalls, and VPNs, as well as manage DNS records and Linux/Windows user accounts.
The work location is St. Louis, MO. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- 4+ years of experience with the following:
- Windows or Linux Administration skills
- Scripting experience (Visual Basic (VB), Practical Extraction and Report Language (PERL), Shell, etc.)
- 3+ years of Network Protocols experience
- 2+ years of Active Directory Administration experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a TS/SCI with a polygraph
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.