Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Ft Meade, MD 20755 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Columbia, MD area, and has an opening for a Systems Administrator. As a Systems Administrator, you will support the integration of test tools and procedures into the customer approved testing platform. This is a 5-year program, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Ensure test environment is maintained to the customer’s baseline for multiple Operating Systems in use throughout customer’s enterprise
- Support the testing for both Microsoft Operating Systems and endpoint protection software to ensure capabilities are focused on customer security goals
- Document and resolve testing issues and challenges which delay successful implementation of software components
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement automated test tools and strategies focusing on customer goals and requirements for enterprise endpoint security
- Design, implement, and conduct test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements and expectations are met
- Develop, maintain, and upgrade automated test scripts and architectures for application products
- Write, implement, and report status to customer leadership on system test cases and results
- Analyze test cases and provide regular progress reports to peers and supervisory chain
- Participate in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with special emphasis on Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
- 5 years of experience as a Systems Administrator in programs or contracts of similar scope
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (5 additional years of Systems Administration experience may be substituted for a degree)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
- IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.