Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Chantilly, VA 20151 | Contract
We are hiring talented SharePoint Developers to support our direct client in Chantilly, VA. You will be part of a highly collaborative team working in an Agile environment, supporting the transformation of an Enterprise-wide Federal Agency from Waterfall to Agile IT Development practices. Don’t miss the opportunity to join an exciting, multi-year project that is growing! Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance.
- 5+ years of SharePoint Development experience
- 2 – 5 years of SharePoint front-end configuration experience
- 2 – 5 years of SharePoint back-end development involving custom coding
- 1 year of experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET programming is preferred
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.