Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
600 Dulany Street Alexandria, VA 22314 | Contract
The Squires Group has an exciting long-term contract opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to work at our client site in Alexandria, VA. Join a team of motivated professionals, working on a SharePoint Modernization O&M project in support of Federal Space and Defense missions. The ideal candidate has extensive custom and out of the box development experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online.
This is an immediate need! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Online
- 5+ years of experience in migration designing and planning
- 2+ years of SharePoint Designer
- 2+ years of SQL and/or LINQ
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders, eligible to meet the client’s clearance requirements
Preferred Qualifications Include:
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.