Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
BLANK San Antonio, TX 78238 | Contract
Your ServiceNow Developer skills are needed on a Federal Project in San Antonio, TX. Our client recently instituted myServices, an enterprise service management system built using the ServiceNow Service Catalog. They are working to expand and integrate the suite of services, and then deploy it globally. That’s where you come in – working with a business analyst to develop an event management tool for this purpose. You’ll make a difference from day one on this project!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- 3+ years of ServiceNow Development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing custom applications
- 1+ years of experience developing a custom CMS interface
- Experience creating request forms, developing integration, and implementing security
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Experience with portal development and import mapping
- Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join the Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.