Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
ServiceNow Developer **REMOTE
1800 N Kent Street Arlington, VA 22209 | Contract
Put your ServiceNow Developer skills to use from the comfort of your own home! Our client recently instituted an enterprise service management system built using the ServiceNow Service Catalog. As a ServiceNow Developer, you will use your custom application experience to migrate forms from the existing application to the new service portal. This is a fast paced, collaborative environment, where every person is critical to the success of the project!
This position is 100% REMOTE! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- 4+ years of ServiceNow Development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing mobile capabilities
- 1+ years of experience developing in ServicePortal
- Experience creating request forms, developing integration, and implementing security
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join the Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.