Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Security Engineer, Senior and Mid-Level
13555 EDS Drive Herndon, VA 20171 | Contract to Hire
Are you passionate about Cyber and Analytics? Are you looking for a job where you love what you do? Our client is staffing their SOC, and has multiple openings for Senior and Mid-Level Security Engineers. Join a 45-person team, working on the most cutting edge, up-to-date Cyber Analytics program. These positions are located in Herndon, VA. Bring your experience and dedication to this program that is on the front line of everything protecting our country!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have a Secret Clearance, eligible to be cleared to the Top Secret level. You will need to obtain a DHS clearance, so preference is given to those already possessing one.
- Conduct Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of vital security infrastructure
- Provide customer support for software operating systems, middleware and application issues
- Troubleshoot operational issues in SOC environment
- Write and update technical manuals and training materials
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience with systems engineering and systems development
- Experience with the configuration, installation (including hardware deployment), or O&M of one or more of the following technologies: Network Threat Hunting (Sqrrl), Big Data Analytics (Splunk), Endpoint Threat Detection (Tanium), SIEM (ArcSight), workflow and ticketing (HP Service Manager), and Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IBM ISS), Storage Area Network (SAN) platform (EMC), and virtual computing (VMware)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have a Secret Clearance, eligible to be cleared to the Top Secret level. You will need to obtain a DHS clearance, so preference is given to those already possessing one
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience developing network architectures, diagrams, and security plans
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.