Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SOC Analysts, Senior
13555 EDS Drive Herndon, VA 20171 | Contract to Hire
Are you passionate about Cyber and Analytics? Are you looking for a job where you love what you do? Our client is staffing their SOC and has an urgent need for several Senior SOC Analysts. Join a 45-person team, working on the most cutting edge, up-to-date Cyber Analytics program. These positions are located in Herndon, VA. Bring your experience and dedication to this program that is on the front line of everything protecting our country!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have a Secret Clearance, eligible to be cleared to the Top Secret level. You will need to obtain a DHS clearance, so preference is given to those already possessing one.
- Security event monitoring and advanced analytics and response activities
- Computer Network Defense and Response support
- Incident handling (detection, analysis, and triage)
- Malware analysis
- Solid understanding of cyber threats and information security
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in cyber network defense environments
- Strong analytical and technical skills in computer network defense operations and leading efforts in Incident Handling and Malware Analysis
- Prior experience with Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platforms and/or log management systems that perform log collection, analysis, correlation, and alerting (preferably within Splunk or ArcSight)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Working knowledge of the various operating systems (g., Windows, OS X, Linux, etc.) commonly deployed in enterprise networks, as well as Active Directory
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have a Secret Clearance, eligible to be cleared to the Top Secret level. You will need to obtain a DHS clearance, so preference is given to those already possessing one
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Network Threat Hunting (Sqrrl)
- Endpoint Threat Detection and Response (Tanium)
- Workflow and ticketing (HP Service Manager)
- Intrusion Detection System (IBM ISS)
- Have one or more of the following certifications: GCIA, GCED, GCFE, GCTI, GNFA, GCIH, CND, ECSA, OSCP, OSEE, OSCE, GCFA, GCFE, GREM, CHFI
- Experience in analyzing netflow data and packet capture (PCAP)
- Familiarity with scripting languages (BASH, PowerShell, Python, PERL, RUBY, ) or software development frameworks (.NET)
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.