Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SOC Analysts, Junior - Mid-Level
13555 EDS Drive Herndon, VA 20171 | Contract to Hire
Are you passionate about Cyber and Analytics? Are you looking for a job where you love what you do? Our client is staffing their SOC and is in need of several Junior and Mid-Level SOC Analysts. Join a 45-person team, working on the most cutting-edge, up-to-date Cyber Analytics program. These positions are located in Herndon, VA. Bring your experience and dedication to this program that is on the front line of everything protecting our country!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have a Secret Clearance, eligible to be cleared to the Top Secret level. You will need to obtain a DHS clearance, so preference is given to those already possessing one.
- Security event monitoring and analytics
- Computer Network Defense and Response support
- Incident handling (detection, analysis, and triage)
- Malware analysis
- 1 – 4 years of experience in network defense environments
- Previous hands-on experience with a Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platforms and/or log management systems that perform log collection, analysis, correlation, and alerting is required (preferably within Splunk or ArcSight)
- Experience with report writing
- Working knowledge of the various operating systems (g., Windows, OS X, Linux, etc.) commonly deployed in enterprise networks
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Network Threat Hunting (Sqrrl)
- Endpoint Threat Detection and Response (Tanium)
- Workflow and ticketing (HP Service Manager)
- Intrusion Detection System (IBM ISS)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have a Secret Clearance, eligible to be cleared to the Top Secret level. You will need to obtain a DHS clearance, so preference is given to those already possessing one
- Bachelor’s Degree
- For Mid-Level analysts, one or more certifications for CND Analysts: GCIA, GCED, GCFA, GCFE, GCTI, GNFA, GCIH, ECSA, CHFI, CISSP
- For Junior analysts, one or more certifications for malware or forensic analysts: Security+, Network+, CEH, CND
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.