Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
950 H Street, NW Washington, DC 20223 | Contract to Hire
The Squires Group is hiring for a Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst in Washington, DC. Bring your integrity, teamwork, and a great work ethic to an organization responsible for Federal law enforcement. As an SOC Analyst, you will be responsible for the monitoring and analysis support of computer security events, as well as resolving computer security incidents for this critical Federal Agency.
This is a contract to hire role. Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret clearance, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance is required.
- Detection, triage, and reporting of computer security events
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) monitoring, threat analysis, and malware analysis
- Direct SOC experience/in-depth security experience
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of related work experience (CIRT, CERT, CSIRC or SOC Analyst)
- 5+ years of experience with Antivirus, IDS, Firewalls and Active Directory
- Experience working with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions
- Knowledge of network security applications and tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret clearance is required, with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Digital Media Analysis (DMA) and computer forensics experience
- Federal Government Agency experience
- GIAC certifications (GIAC Certified Incident Handler [GCIH] or GIAC Certified Intrusion Analysts [GCIA])
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.