Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP Data Modeler
1525 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22209 | Contract
Your Data Modeling experience is needed on a Federal project in Arlington, VA. As an SAP Data Modeler, you will develop HANA models while advising functional teams on the most appropriate data architecture to support the business requirements. This Federal project has an end goal of facilitating procurement and logistical needs to save taxpayer dollars. To date, they have saved over $300M dollars!
This position is expected to start in June; however, the client is interviewing now. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Implement and expand HANA across multiple source systems
- Create data models using business intelligence applications
- Combine and transform supply chain data into HANA views and tables
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- SAP HANA data modeling and development
- Data architect/solutioning
- 1+ years of experience with Data Visualization tools such as MicroStrategy
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain Secret Clearance
Preferred Job Requirements Include:
- Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.