Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
SAP Basis Solution Manager Consultant
San Antonio, TX 78006 | Contract
Our direct client is seeking an SAP Basis – Solution Manager Consultant to work at our Federal client site in San Antonio, TX. You will provide expertise and share your knowledge of BASIS functions and responsibilities related to SAP Solution Manager 7.2 and Change Request Management (ChaRM) Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders.
- Production support, including after-hours support in a team environment
- Support SAP installations, patches, and, backups
- Help support upgrades, configuration, and maintenance, troubleshooting of the Basis component of the SAP system and associated technologies
- Provide assistance with troubleshooting
- Environment Migration Support to include moving objects between environments within an SAP landscape
- Performance monitoring of the SAP system
- 3+ years of experience with SAP Basis Solution Manager (SolMan) Expert
- 3 years of SAP Basis experience
- Working knowledge of HANA, Sybase, and Oracle Database Administration
- 1 full lifecycle implementation of SAP using SolMan
- Working knowledge of RHEL 6 and 7 (RedHat Linux) and Windows Server 12
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.