Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Three Park Place Annapolis, MD 21401 | Direct Hire
For over 125 years, our Annapolis, MD based client has provided the highest standards of qualifications and training, including five-year apprenticeship programs, extensive journeyman training, a comprehensive, five-year instructor training program, and numerous certification programs. They are committed to training future generations of excellent professionals while protecting the safety and health of their members, contractors, and in communities where they work. They are in need of an Assistant Registrar to assist the Registrar with ensuring integrity, accuracy, and security of all academic records.
They provide an outstanding pension program, 100% paid Health Insurance for employee and dependents, 401K, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays, free on-site parking, and life insurance. This position offers a 35-hour workweek, in a family oriented, laid-back environment.
- Oversee all aspects of the program registration for courses and workshops
- Support Registrar by facilitating student registration and enrollment
- Create and implement policies and procedures
- Review student records and conduct graduation audits
- Coordinate course offerings and schedules
- Write and edit course catalogs, publications, and correspondence to instructors, students, and local union offices
- Assist training specialists and instructors with the creation and revision of course descriptions/content
- Maintain student data and process transcript requests
- Analyze course prerequisites, certification, and curriculum requirements
- Work with the Information Technology Department to maintain, test, and implement improvements to the student information database
- Provide reports and information to various entities and departments
- Work closely with our community college partners in areas related to student registration and certificate completion
- Protect the privacy of student educational records under Family Educational Rights and Privacy (FERPA) guidelines
- Travel to locations for training program events
- Two (2) years of related work experience
- Student Database Management Systems Experience
- Experience creating and manipulating Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Strong problem-solving skills - Someone who thinks outside the box
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Administration, or related field preferred
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.