Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Queue Manager, Senior
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. We currently have multiple openings for Senior Queue Managers. As a Senior Queue Manager, you will drive the activities around managing and governing ITSM processes in support of a large IT service contract for the Federal Government. This is a 5-year program, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Understand foundational concepts and navigate the relationships between ITSM processes, ITSM process requirements, and business/IT management needs that span multiple ITSM processes
- Lead the efforts to gather and create ITSM process requirements or process improvements
- Lead design and/or coordination of workflows that implement the ITSM processes
- Act as the supportive source of knowledge for a ITSM processes
- Lead the analysis and recommendations for ITSM process cost saving opportunities
- Lead and support analysis of ITSM process execution, efficiency, effectiveness, and process management activities
- Lead the appropriate ITSM process boards and committees
- Drive the day-to-day activities to ensure the accuracy, governance, and maintenance of ITSM processes
- Lead the escalation / communication of risks and issues as appropriate
- Support the communication and training of ITSM processes to operational and engineering team
- 16 years of experience (may include a combination of program or project management and education: Masters = 6 years of experience; Bachelors = 4 years of experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Vast knowledge with the related ITSM processes and policies
- Working knowledge of workflow tools; e.g. ServiceNow
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification is a huge plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizenswith an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.