Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151 | Contract
Are you up for a challenge to put your proven Project Management skills to work and drive new energy projects for a market leader?
Our client, one of the leading energy companies in the Washington, DC Metro area, is looking for several "Big Picture" Project Managers. Your top-flight communication skills and ability to develop a strong rapport with business partners, supervisors and peers is needed immediately. Work with top-level executives in business development, market analysis, and risk management who are looking to develop new energy projects that will serve thousands of new customers.
Join one of several exciting, high-profile projects with a large utility company that has a solid history of financial stability and a commitment to the community.
Our client is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
- 8 – 10 years of Project Management experience
- Ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse audiences
- Energy industry experience with 7 years of financial analysis, evaluation of new business opportunities, consulting and/or corporate development
- Experience managing multiple work streams and working for a manager that expects excellence
- Business or Engineering Degree with PMP and/or MBA
- Expert in MS Project
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.