Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analysts
Arlington, VA 22202 | Contract
Get a $2,500 BONUS! The Squires Group will pay qualified candidates a $2,500 bonus after you complete 90 days on the project. We have an immediate need for several PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analysts to support the largest PeopleSoft/Oracle deployment in the world! This long-term contract opportunity is located in metro-accessible Crystal City, VA.
Support your country and join an important DoD project that uses the latest technologies to provide personnel and pay capabilities to our military personnel.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret clearance.
- Elicits and documents requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and develops processes and documentation that support the SDLC
- Develops and maintains standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases
- Supports application configuration and security setup as needed
- Implements complex enterprise system configurations and end-to-end development design
- Creates business process models and identifies business process improvements
- Reviews and comments on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules
- Evaluates and provides feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
- Defines test scenarios based on requirements
- Creates test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
- Communicates effectively and demonstrates ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Applies HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures
- 4+ years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x (vs. 9.2 preferred)
- 4+ years of functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Global Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition, Workflow and Self Service
- 4+ years of implementation experience in large-scale projects
- IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.