Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
PeopleSoft HCM Developer
2521 S. Clark St Crystal City, VA 22202 | Contract
Be part of the largest PeopleSoft/Oracle deployment IN THE WORLD!
Are you a PeopleSoft HCM Developer looking for a new project? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a Federal Program in Crystal City, VA. This project provides integrated, multi-component personnel and pay capabilities using the latest technologies for this Department of Defense agency. As a PeopleSoft HCM Developer, you will lead and perform application development, configuration, and unit testing for the PeopleSoft HCM Integration project.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret Clearance.
- Responsible for technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle
- Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges and translates them into process/technical solutions
- Responsible for the design, development, and delivery of one or more PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
- Interpret requirements, perform highly complex analysis, and present options and recommendations to obtain desired results
- Create, update, and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross-functional staff
- Develop advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
- 8+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development, and production support of large applications/systems
- 6+ years of PeopleSoft experience with a minimum of 4 years of software development experience with PeopleTools 8.49 or above
- Proven record of accomplishment of successful implementation including all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements
- Good working knowledge of one or more PeopleSoft Advanced Tools Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Approval Workflow Engine
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies
- Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts, and techniques
- Ability to obtain Security+ Certification
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold at least an Interim Secret Clearance
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.