Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1525 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22209 | Contract
Is PeopleSoft your specialty? Do you have custom development experience? Our client has multiple openings for PeopleSoft Developers to work out of their Arlington, VA location. These positions may offer partial remote options, candidates must be local. In this role, you will be a member of the PeopleSoft development team that supports new initiatives and production support. You will be responsible for technical designs, design reviews, code review, and build of deliverables. Your strong technical skills, functional knowledge, and problem solving abilities will be a great asset.
This Federal project has a goal of facilitating procurement and logistical needs while saving money. To date, they have delivered more than $300 million in cost savings. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- 10 years of experience with the following:
- PeopleSoft Development using PeopleTools (PeopleSoft 9.0, PeopleTools 8.54 or higher version required)
- PeopleCode and application packages
- Application Engine
- SQR, DMS Scripts, Crystal Reports, and/or BI Publisher
- 3+ years of Integration Broker and WebServices SOAP and/or REST
- 3+ years of experience with Workflow Technology and/or Application Workflow Engine (AWE)
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with PeopleSoft Asset Management, Receiving, Inventory or Portal modules
- Experience with Oracle database and tuning SQL
- PeopleSoft Upgrade experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a huge plus!
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.