Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759 | Direct Hire
Join the nation’s leading team of Cybersecurity experts, defending customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Junior-Level and Mid-Senior-Level Penetration Testers are needed to work at one of the fastest growing privately held cybersecurity firms in the world, with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence, and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. This direct hire opportunity is located in Fulton, MD. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader within the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Perform network penetration, vulnerability assessments, and web application testing
- Develop detailed reports and presentations based upon findings
- Vulnerability discovery in client’s network
- Develop scripts, tools, and methodologies to improve team’s abilities
- Strong Windows expertise
- 1 – 5 years of experience with the following:
- Developing tools in C, C#, ASP, .NET, ObjectiveC, Go, Perl, or other relevant languages
- Network Penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
- 3+ years of Active Directory experience
- 1 years of experience with Kerberos
- GIAC Penetration Tester Certification (GPEN)
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, cyber security, or related field
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN)
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.