Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Financials Techno/Functional Consultant, Junior to Mid-Level
Democracy Blvd Rockville, MD 20850 | Contract
The Squires Group has a multi-year contract opportunity for a Junior to Mid-Level Oracle Financials Techno/Functional Consultant on a project in Bethesda, MD. Don’t miss your opportunity to grow your skills on a collaborative team that supports a lifesaving mission of global importance.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be a United States resident, lived in the U.S. for three consecutive years, and be able to pass the client’s background check.
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle Financials
- Experience with each of the following:
- Sub-Ledger Accounting (SLA)
- Understanding of how SLA is configured
- Understanding of custom sources in SLA
- Knowledge of GL and AP Tables
- Experience writing moderate to complex queries in order to extract data to respond to trouble tickets on the project
- Experience with Budgets is preferred
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be a United States resident, lived in the U.S. for three consecutive years, and be able to pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.