Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Oracle Federal Financials Functional Analysts
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190 | Contract
Our client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, has multiple openings for Oracle R12 Federal Financials Functional Analysts. This is your chance to join the hottest Federal Oracle R12 implementation project in the nation’s capital region. Our client will be working with multiple Federal Agencies. This project sets the scope for financial system modernization in a manner that reduces project cost and aligns projects more closely to the top priorities of federal agency’s business needs. Come join us for this exciting Federal Oracle R12 implementation multiyear project.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to pass a background check for this assignment located in Reston, VA.
- Analyze and oversee complex functional requirements
- Create complex functional designs
- Identify information sources and outcomes
- Identify data elements to meet requirements
- Provide end-user support and expertise for complex issues
- Troubleshoot complex financial issues and resolves accounting problems
- Configure all levels of financial applications with a knowledge of sub-ledger accounting
- Ensure no separation of duty (SOD) conflicts with user access and role assignments
- Provide testing support and documentation
- Provide functional system support
- 6+ years of Oracle Application Functional experience with one or more of the following modules:
- Assets/Inventory and related
- Property manager, EAM, iAssets
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or Technology discipline
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.