Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
OpenText Architect - Partial Remote!
1525 Wilson Blvd Arlington, VA 22209 | Contract
The Squires Group is looking for an experienced OpenText Architect in Northern Virginia. Gain Federal experience while putting your skills to use. As an OpenText Architect, you will be hands-on, both architecting and executing this new implementation of OpenText to replace a legacy document repository. You will be integrating a solution for global applications that impacts more than thirty thousand users.
Recently recognized as an industry best practice, this Federal project has an overall goal of helping the government facilitate procurement and logistical needs and to save money. To date, they have saved over 300 million dollars!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance. This role offers a partial remote schedule.
- Install new OpenText environments within Windows OS environments
- Assist in developing data conversion plan to move documents from legacy solution to OpenText
- Configure OpenText application to integrate with PeopleSoft Financials
- Align OpenText Content Server for the Document Management module
- 3+ years of OpenText Content Suite Platform experience
- 2+ years of Document Management Conversion experience
- 1+ years of OpenText Content Server configuration experience for the Document Management module
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- Active Secret Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.