Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202 | Contract
Ready to work on a “feel good” project that saves lives around the globe? Our client is adding positions to their O&M program, and is looking for a Network SME to join the team. You will oversee monitoring and event management changes, and coordinate changes to the Network Operations Center (NOC.) The successful candidate will be a team player, with excellent communication and documentation skills.
This position is located in Crystal City, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active Secret clearance.
- 5+ years of Enterprise Wireless Networking design and build experience
- 5+ years of experience with inter-networking technologies including VLAN, STP, BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN, VRF, and VPN
- Must have experience with Enterprise Wireless Networking design and build
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP certifications
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active Secret clearance
- Top Secret Clearance
- AWS experience
- Cisco VOIP experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.