Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Network Engineer/Wireless Engineer, Senior-Level
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202 | Contract
The Squires Group has an urgent need for a Senior Network Engineer/Wireless Engineer to work on a Federal project in the Washington DC Metro area. You will work with the security group, server, and engineering teams on innovative improvements of processes and configurations for network devices for 90 locations worldwide. The successful candidate should have very strong architectural skills, and be very knowledgeable of Cisco DMVPN technologies and Xirrus wireless arrays.
There may be occasional travel to local sites in the Washington, DC metro area. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance.
- Provide support for Tier 4, Tier 3 and Tier 2 Network support teams and Network Operations Center
- Escalation support (diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution)
- Root Cause Determination and Analysis (RCA)
- Documentation, assessments, generation, and analysis of monthly reports
- Lead design solutions for network enhancements to improve performance and stability
- Requires a highly skilled individual in routing, switching, load balancers, Trusted Internet connections, and big picture network analysis
- 8+ years of experience with Network Switching and Routing
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamic Routing Protocols
- 2+ years of experience as a Team Lead
- 2+ years of experience with Trusted Internet Connections (TIC)
- Excellent communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance
- Must hold Certifications in one or more of the following:
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert)
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator)
- CWSP (Certified Wireless Security Professional)
- 7+ years of experience with Cisco devices
- 5+ years of Enterprise Wireless experience
- 3+ years with Cisco WAN DMVPN
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.