Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Ft Meade, MD 20755 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Columbia, MD area. Currently, there are multiple openings for Network Engineers. In the Network Engineer role, you will perform services to enable all aspects of the network, including maintenance, sustainment of existing networks and other complex network issues. This is a 5-year program, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Maintain data, voice and/or video network hardware and systems
- Investigate and resolve network and hardware matters
- Research, analyze, isolate, and resolve errors
- Assess and update older networks as needed and in accordance with specified plans
- Provide escalated Tier-2 and Tier-3 technical support on data, voice, or video networks
- Answer technical questions; recommend and implement approved course of action.
- Install network applications on network servers or voice equipment
- Design, implement, and maintain various networks such as LAN, CAN, and voice systems in accordance with specified requirements
- Prepare data or voice network diagrams and drawings to document and assist in communicating current operational status of networks
- Perform data or voice network configurations and configuration changes of various voice or data equipment such as routers, switches, intelligent hubs, multi-function switches, end offices, signaling transfer points, PBX, voice mail, call management systems, etc. to enhance performance.
- 8 years of experience in programs of similar scope and complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (4 additional years of network engineering experience may be substituted for a degree)
- IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required. CCNP, or equivalent certification, or higher required. Both certifications are REQUIRED for this position.
- Experience with installation and configuration of any levels of network devices is a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizenswith an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.