Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202 | Contract
Our Federal customer is need of a talented Network Engineer in the Washington, DC Metro Area. Your experience with Enterprise Network design ability and your experience building and maintaining wireless networks are vital to his project. Bring your excellent communication skills and your determination to this “feel good” project that saves lives around the globe!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance.
- Support wireless technology, including management and delivery (Including but not limited to AP’s, controllers and management software)
- Analyze VLAN, routing, IP addressing and sub-netting
- Analyze and design dynamic routing including EIGRP and BGP
- Provide Tier 4 escalation support for the dedicated Network Team
- Design and configure LAN/WAN/MAN communications and network hardware including Cisco routers and switches
- Assess functional requirements and develop detailed network designs that meet the connectivity and cyber security needs of the customer
- Provide support and high-level briefings to the customer
- Use network monitoring tools to identify problems or help customers requiring assistance with network hardware, software, or inquiries
- Provide problem determination/resolution based upon personal experience, expert opinion and standard operating procedures, including immediate resolution where possible
- Document and propose solutions for network problems and work with appropriate personnel to achieve resolution
- Strong understanding of inter-networking technologies including VLAN, STP, BGP, EIGRP, DMVPN, VRF, and VPN
- Must have Enterprise Wireless Networking design and build experience
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certifications
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- Cisco VoIP experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.