Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Linux/Network Systems Administrator
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759 | Direct Hire
Our client is hiring for a Linux/Network Systems Administrator. This is a rare opportunity to join the nation’s leading team of Cybersecurity experts that defend customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. Located in Fulton, MD, this direct hire opportunity role does require some after-hours and weekend support, along with 10% travel. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader within the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- First-line response and resolution of platform issues
- Coordinate and schedule remote and on-site service calls
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, application and network issues
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and best practices
- Ensure network system security by defining and monitoring access
- Participate in on-call rotation that includes after-hours and weekend support
- 6 – 7 years of experience with the following:
- Using, supporting and troubleshooting Linux (CentOS) servers
- Networking and System Administration
- Experience working as a remote member of an IT team
- Out of the box thinking and creative troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn and advance your skills!
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- 4 year degree
- Experience with UNIX operating systems
- Remote administration experience (iDRAC, iLO, IPMI)
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.