Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
LMR Systems Administrator
Ft Meade, MD 20755 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. Currently, there are multiple openings for Land Mobile Radio (LMR) Systems Administrators. As an LMR Systems Administrator, you will provide overall system administration of trunked land mobile radio systems, to include operations, provisioning, and maintenance of infrastructure equipment and terminals. This is a 5-year project, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Plan regular maintenance tasks including updates and upgrades
- Maintain current and accurate documentation of system configurations
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders as well as vendors, contractors, and/or other agencies regarding technical and administrative planning, procurement, installation, operation, and maintenance of the radio systems and ancillary systems
- Assist in the response planning and execution of mission assurance /business continuity events
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5 – 10 years of experience as a Systems Administrator in programs or contracts of similar scope and complexity (5 years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- Excellent communication skills
- DoD 8570 IAM Level 1 or CISSP Certification is desired
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizenswith an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.