Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
11111 Sunset Hill Rd Reston, VA 20190 | Contract
We are seeking a talented Application Development Engineer for our direct end client located in Reston, VA. The skills needed to support this important Federal Agency mission include both front-end web design and back-end services development using J2EE, Java, Angular, Node JS, SQL and other state of the art technologies.
As per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain the necessary clearance.
- Develop, enhance, debug, test, and implement code
- Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications
- Evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration, and testing tools
- Maintain project documentation, technical reports, and software user manuals
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of web programming experience using J2EE, Java, Node JS, SQL, and Angular
- Experience with front-end web design AND back-end services development
- Requirements gathering experience, from elicitation to completion
- Analytical thinking skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain the necessary clearance
- Existing DHS clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.