Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Java Developer, Senior
San Antonio, TX 78238 | Contract
Enjoy working in a "start-up like" environment, then we need you in San Antonio. Our direct end client is seeking a Senior Developer supporting to support a data science practice in creating high-impact analytics solutions. Your Development, Test and Cloud experience is needed to solve complex designs, expected to design, develop, test, and deploy cloud technologies, including big data platforms.
If you are innovative and have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to oversee junior developers, this may just be the assignment you have been searching for.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a public trust clearance.
- 3 years of experience programming in Java, C++/C#, Python
- 2 years of experience in Cassandra & SQL Programming
- 3 years of experience in Git version control
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens and be able to obtain a public trust clearance
- Amazon Cloud Engineer, AWS solutions architect associate certified
- 2 years of hands-on AWS Cloud deployment, security, template creation experience
- 3 years of system implementation and experience with various databases including knowledge of PL/SQL development, relational data stores and NoSQL database
- 3 experience in the UNIX environment (shell scripting, command line, etc.)
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.