Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Hyperion Implementation Analyst (HFM vs. 184.108.40.206)
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151 | Contract
Your experience implementing Hyperion is needed for an important, highly impactful, new initiative for a leading energy company located in Springfield, VA. As a Hyperion Implementation Analyst, you will support the project team as they provide direction and vision with financial consolidation and forecasting package. You will partner with Finance, Accounting, and Technology colleagues to deliver planning and reporting needs. Your efforts on this long-term project are highly visible and will have organizational impact and recognition.
Per our contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- Work with IT product owners to understand their requirements, draft application designs and configure applications which will show an appreciation for their business processes that will transform the functional requirements into technical solutions
- Identify and report development issues which involve business rules, MaxL, batch processes and calc scripts
- Work with SmartView for report creation and submission of data into Hyperion and be the Scrum Master leading this initiative
- 3+ years of experience implementing Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) with some experience in vs. 220.127.116.11 interfacing with a large ERP platform like PeopleSoft
- 2+ years of Business IT Application experience
- 1 – 3 years of BP Tool experience (ARIS or Cloud-based BP Tools preferred)
- 1+ years of Data Processing/Control/Migration experience
- 1+ years of experience with Agile Project processes
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Per our contract, candidates must be U. . Citizens or Green Card Holders
- Experience with Jira Software
- Experience with PeopleSoft financials
- Utility IT Services Platform Experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join the Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.