Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
IT Deputy PM/IT Team Lead
Reston, VA | Contract
Our direct client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, has a contract opportunity for an IT Deputy PM/IT Team Lead in Northern Virginia. Featured in the Fortune Magazine Top 10 list of the most admired companies in the world, our integrator partner’s focus is on Federal Government modernization programs. This project is helping to improve the process of assistance for disaster victim's application and registration information collected through various media.
In this role, you will support the PM to oversee the process and phases required to implement software releases to a successful conclusion. Be prepared to manage completion of Change Control Board (CCB) processes and approvals, user stories, design tasks, test planning and execution, and deployment processes, as well as Production Go Live.
This project is located in Reston, VA and per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a minimal background investigation.
- 5 - 7 years of experience managing IT development teams
- 2 - 3 managing software development full lifecycle phases from requirements to implementation
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a minimal background investigation
- Technical background doing development and testing for an AWS Cloud Migration
- Experience with Agile
- Experience managing 508 testing completion and security fixes
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.