Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
IT Business Analyst
Reston, VA | Contract
Our direct client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, has a contract opportunity for an IT Business Analyst in Northern Virginia. Featured in the Fortune Magazine Top 10 list of the most admired companies in the world, our integrator partner’s focus is on Federal Government modernization programs. This project is helping to improve the process of assistance for disaster victim's application and registration information collected through various media.
In this role, you will perform analysis, documentation, verification, and validation of the system requirements. You will work closing with stakeholders to understand, analyze, and respond to systems needs and inquiries. Are you a quick learner, who can ramp up with minimal support? If yes, you should apply for this contract assignment today.
This project is located in Reston, VA and per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a minimal background investigation.
- 2 - 3 years of experience conducting IT functional system analysis
- 2 - 3 years of experience working closely with stakeholders to gather requirements and strong communication skills to aid in this process
- 4 years of experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Must be detail-oriented and able to learn new applications quickly
- Strong critical thinking and must work effectively with a team made up of diverse skill sets
- Experience with Excel to track financial information
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to pass a minimal background investigation
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.