Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Enterprise Management Systems Engineer
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. Currently, there are multiple openings for Mid and Senior Level Enterprise Management Systems Engineers. As an Enterprise Management Systems Engineer, you will provide for the customer’s needs, evaluate options, run appropriate models, integrate software applications into the current system model, launch the new applications and then follow-up to make sure it’s running properly from beginning to end. This is a 5-year project, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Engineer highly complex solutions to meet business requirements or enhance performance
- Review and recommend solutions to management based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues
- Develop and apply advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex system requirements and problems
- Develop training tools and architectural documentation
- Manage operational team responsible for monitoring the operational infrastructure, supporting asset and inventory management, change and configuration management, problem and incident resolution, availability and capacity management. (Ex., Enterprise Management tools include: ServiceNow, SolarWinds, HP Service Manager and Splunk.)
- Retrieve software requirements and break down into functional requirements to be distributed among team members using ServiceNow
- Create and implement operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities
- Develop processes for leveraging and using resources to meet customer needs
- Develop and maintain communications with management and staff to ensure that service is delivered on time and within budget or contractual obligations
- 14 – 20 years of experience as a Systems Engineer in programs or contracts of similar scope and complexity
- Familiar with Software Development Lifecycle support (SDLC) or SCRUM/AGILE methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (5 years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- Experience working with IT enterprise level system configuration and monitoring tools such as HP OpenView, SolarWinds, Splunk, Remedy, ServiceNow.
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizenswith an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.