Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759 | Direct Hire
Our client is in need of a DevOps Engineer to join their team. This is a rare opportunity to join the nation’s leading team of Cybersecurity experts that defend customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world, with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. This direct hire opportunity is located in Fulton, MD. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader within the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Manage and troubleshoot Linux OS Servers
- Respond to, track, escalate, and update trouble tickets
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, application and network issues
- Communicate issues to developers for them to fix the problems
- Ensure network system security by defining and monitoring access
- 2 – 5 years of experience managing and troubleshooting Linux OS servers
- Solid understanding and experience with network systems and protocols
- Experience managing an issue/ticket queue
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate problems to developers
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.