Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6707 Democracy Blvd Bethesda, MD 20817 | Contract to Hire
A Data Analyst is needed to join a group of dedicated professionals on a collaborative team that supports a life-saving mission of global importance. This team of Data Analysts is smoothing the way for the end client to use data to help in their decision-making processes. You will be responsible for extracting patterns and trends from large amounts of data, and then organizing and presenting the information to upper-level executives.
Align yourself with this friendly, laid-back, yet fast-paced team of experts located in Bethesda, MD. Per our Federal Government Contract, you must hold a valid Green Card and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Support client in use of data visualization tools
- Assist with end user training sessions for visualization tools
- Support Analytics in the Workplace Community of Practice
- Develop analytics pertaining to use of data across client’s applications
- Document best practices and FAQs
- 3+ years of experience in each of the following:
- Data visualization tools (Qlikview is highly desirable)
- Using Python for statistical modeling
- T-SQL for queries against data sources
- With RDBMS (MS SQL Server or other)
- Basic SharePoint skills
- Experience gathering requirements from clients
- Strong communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, you must hold a valid Green Card and be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.