Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Cyber Security Product Manager
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759 | Direct Hire
Do you like taking ownership? Our client has an opening for a Cybersecurity Product Manager. This is an opportunity to join the nation’s leading team of Cybersecurity experts that defend customer networks, industry sectors, and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Join one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work advancing the most sophisticated and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. This is a direct hire opportunity, and work will be performed at our client sites in the MD/DC/VA region. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The young firm is on a high growth trajectory and is taking the Cybersecurity industry by storm. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Understand customer expectations and needs, recognize gaps and technical constraints, develop roadmap to success and drive requirement definition
- Partner with technical/development teams to deliver optimal customer experience
- Facilitate and establish a governance process that ensures cross-functional participation and generates stakeholder buy in
- Manage operational planning and delivery of key strategic programs/products
- Direct and allocate resources, activities, and investments to maximize impact and overall return on investment
- Facilitate 3rd party relationships to ensure fiscal and time-to-market excellence
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5 years of experience in product management
- Understanding of cybersecurity industry best practices, tools, and standards
- Must have experience partnering with customers, internal teams, and third-party vendors to develop/define requirements and deliver the optimal customer experience
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Experience with startups in CyberSecurity
- Commercial experience
- MBA or Master's degree
- Coding/technical development/Agile experience
- Understanding of Banking and Healthcare markets
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.