Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1155 Connecticut Ave NW 11th flr Washington, DC 20036 | Contract to Hire
Our client is in need of a Contracts Administrator to join their team in Washington, DC. In this role, you will assist management with all company contracts while adhering to applicable Federal and commercial regulations. To be successful, you need to have top-notch negotiating skills, be able to juggle multiple threads of work at one time, and have the ability to shift priorities as needed in an environment where no 2 days are the same!
Per our Client Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Cradle to grave contract administration
- Review and analyze Request for Proposals (RFPs) Statements of Work (SOWs) and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Track funding and correspond with customer when funding is low
- Handle any extensions, modifications, and other contractual obligations
- Coordinate with program managers on any matters affecting contracts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (English or Business preferred)
- 5+ years of U.S. Government contract management
- 5+ years of experience with Proposals and RFPs
- 5 years knowledge of NDAs, Teaming Agreements, and SOWs
- 3 years using SharePoint to organize contract data
- Strong FAR and DFAR knowledge
- Experience preparing RFP packages (identifying sources to fill the requirement, obtaining proposals, selecting vendor, and completing award documents)
- Solid communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Legal experience
- Active Security clearance
- Certificates in contract management such as DAWIA Contracting, National Contract Management Association (NCMA), or Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) Certification
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.