Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Crystal City, VA | Contract
Our Federal client has recently been awarded a multi-year contract supporting a Law Enforcement Agency in the Federal Government, and is in need of a Configuration Manager. The goal of the mission is to provide mobile capabilities and to enhance real time decision making through an intuitive, user-centered design. This will improve operational capabilities and allow more efficient workflow for field staff.
This contract opportunity is located in Arlington, VA, walking distance from the Metro. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background requirements. In this role, you can work remotely once a week.
- Responsible for the process design
- Define the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the process
- Establish a communication campaign to promote awareness and acceptance of the Configuration Management process
- Monitor and review the execution of the Configuration Management process at a high-level, ensure it remains consistent with the organization’s current culture and IT Service Management strategy and ensure coordination with all other IT processes
- Manage, monitor, review, and update Configuration Management Plan documentation
- Manage any new requirements or changes to the Configuration Management process
- Define and improve the audit process; Monitor and review the execution of periodic audits
- Coordinate Change Control Board documentation and reviews
- Configure Rational ClearQuest and ClearCase tools to support the configuration management processes
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of Configuration Management experience
- Demonstrated experience with the following:
- ISO/IEC 20000
- Managing and creating provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
- Regulating the change process, validating changes, and incorporating product documents and related software
- Code repositories and code baseline management
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background requirements
- 2+ years of experience using ClearCase and ClearQuest tools to support Configuration Management processes
- Experience using and configuring Jira
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.