Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
2901 Liberty Heights Ave Baltimore, MD 21215 | Contract
A COBOL Programmer is needed to work at our client site in Baltimore City. Be a part of a small team tasked to support the implementation, integration, and production support of a cloud-based Financial Aid Management System that will be integrated to a COBOL – based student registration, enrollment, and billing system. You will work closely with the Financial Aid Management vendor and internal resources in this effort. Per our client contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder to be considered.
- Develop and test COBOL programs
- Conduct unit testing of programs
- Support System, Integration, and User Acceptance Testing
- Provide design and design support for developing programs
- Troubleshoot issues with interfaces/integrations between Cobol system and financial aid management platform
- Other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of COBOL development experience
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Aid Management Systems at a higher education facility
- Per our client contract, you must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder to be considered
- CoCo experience: a COBOL based system for higher education
- Experience with Safers/Soars: a COBOL based system for student accounting
- Experience with Turbo Image database system
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.