Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Army G2 RMF Specialist
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005 | Direct Hire
We have an outstanding opportunity at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. We want you to join a team of talented individuals working to unravel some of the growing challenges of the U.S. Army Intelligence Community. Our client is looking to hire an experienced ARMY G2 Risk Management Framework (RMF) Specialist. You will be part of a team working with the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) Research and Development (R&D) capabilities developers to advance technologies from emerging needs into rapid prototypes for inclusion into deployable cyber operations platforms.
Your contributions will have an important and lasting impact on American soldiers and our nation. If you are motivated, an ambitious self-starter with extensive ARMY intelligence community relationships, we would love to talk with you.
This direct hire opportunity is located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, and offers a comprehensive benefits package, an excellent salary, 401K, career growth and much more! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- 7+ years of deep experience with ARMY G2 Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Specifically RMF experience within the ARMY G2 Intelligence Community
- Extensive O/S experience with operating system and software lockdowns, automated and manual scans, and the adjudication of findings
- Recent experience with the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs) and their application to Information Assurance (IA)
- Significant experience and expertise in the Authorization to Operate (ATO) process under DIACAP or RMF
- BS Degree in engineering, business or related discipline
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must possess an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Experience working within Communications-Electronics Research, Development, and Engineering Center (CERDEC) or with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) related systems
- Experience supporting DoD software development, integration, maintenance, and sustainment projects
- Experience using Fortify or other code analysis tools
- Experience with the new NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification process
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.