Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Agile Business Analyst/Scrum Master
Chantilly, VA 20151 | Contract
The Squires Group, Inc. has several openings for Scrum Masters/Business Analysts to work at our client site in Chantilly, VA and Alexandria, VA. We are looking for talented Scrum Masters with diverse hands-on project experience. Start with a vision, plan releases, and successfully lead the Agile Development team as business and technical requirements evolve through collaboration.
Be part of a highly collaborative team working in an Agile environment, supporting the transformation of a Federal Agency from Waterfall to Agile IT practices. This is an exciting, long-term project where you can be a part of the team from the ground up! Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be US Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance.
- 1 – 4 years of experience with Agile Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development methodologies and processes
- Relevant experience working with teams and implementing Agile methodology
- Mastery of Scrum and Kanban
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens eligible to receive a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.