Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Active Directory Administrator
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202 | Contract
The Squires Group has a contract opportunity for an Active Directory Administrator with migration experience to support a Federal project in the Washington, DC Metro area. As an Active Directory Administrator, you will support the transition and ongoing operation to Windows 2012R2. This role requires candidates to be able to provide 24x7 on-call support. As part of the operations support and maintenance team for windows, you will work with network, application, and middleware teams to support installations, customizations, and deployments as needed. Your leadership skills are needed on this “feel good” project that saves lives around the globe!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance.
- Assist in creation of group policies, Organization Unit (OU) restructuring, group restructuring, and Active Directory troubleshooting
- Writing documentation and standard operating procedures
- Support all aspects of transition to Windows 2012
- Mentor junior administrators
- Administer server support for Exchange servers as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Day-to-Day management of a multi-domain forest with over 10,000 users
- Windows systems installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
- Managing and monitoring virtual and physical servers
- Managing Active Directory in a multi-domain environment
- Active Directory design and domain migrations
- Group policy creation, troubleshooting, and management
- Working with large-scale datacenter design and operations
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Utilizing VB/PowerShell to automate common functions
- Working with virtual infrastructure (i.e., VMWare)
- Migrating large infrastructures from physical to virtual environments
- Experience in FISMA and DISA standards
- Experience in development of implementation guides based on NIST 800-53 moderate and high impact baselines
- Experience with scripting technologies such as VB and/or PowerShell is preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance
Required Certifications: Certifications in one or more of the following:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.