Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
AWS Architect/Engineer/Migration SME
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202 | Contract
Ready to work on a “feel good” project that saves lives around the globe? Our client is adding positions to their O&M program, and is looking for several AWS Architect/Engineer/Migration SMEs to join the team. As an AWS Architect/Engineer/Migration SME, you will review and validate all aspects of hybrid cloud implementation on this Federal Government project.
This position is located in Crystal City, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active Secret clearance.
- AWS Certified Architect
- Strong understanding of storage, virtualization and networking technologies
- Experience validating hybrid cloud implementation including: use of COLOs, design of DXs, design of system deployments, approach to encryption including HSM and integration with KMS, East/West segmentation and approach to DR, use of availability zones, approach to storage, approach to backup, integration of U360, design of VDI, approach to Cloud-On-Tap, Data Center to Cloud and Transition SME
- Easily adaptable to changing technology requirements
- Solid system design background
- Programming or scripting experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving requirements
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Secret clearance
- Some combination of MCSE, CCNA, CISSP, RHCE, ITIL
- AWS or Hybrid Cloud experience
- NetApp experience
- ServiceNow experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.