Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
AIX IT Certified Specialist
Dahlgren, VA 22485 | Contract
Our client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, is looking for a cleared AIX IT Certified Specialist. Featured in the Fortune Magazine Top 10 list of the most admired companies in the world, our integrator partner’s focus is in supporting space surveillance and missile defense capabilities.
This is a rewarding, long term, low turnover project in a low-key environment. The position can be very rewarding for the right person once they sink their teeth into the work. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Top Secret Clearance and be eligible for additional clearances required by the client. The project is located in Dahlgren, VA.
- AIX Operating System support/scripting
- Installation and Configuration
- System performance analysis
- Support testing
- Analyze operational requirement specifications for impacts to current network performance
- Develop and provide maintenance procedures for all activities required to sustain the Processing System for which you are responsible
- 6 years’ experience in:
- AIX 7.1 skills and scripting capability
- Server Configuration
- Shell Scripting (Korn)
- Day to day AIX system administration
- IBM Hardware installation and configuration (795 Power Servers)
- MS/MBA and BS/BA-CS, CIS, EE, Math or equivalent technical studies
- CompTIA A+ CE, CompTIA Network+ CE, SSCP, CCNA, CISSP Certification
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a Top Secret Clearance
- Limited familiarity with the C++ programming language
- Limited Information Assurance Support experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.