Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Front End Developer, Senior-Level
4035 Ridge Top Rd Fairfax, VA 22201 | Contract to Hire
Your experience building Front End web-based applications is needed for a Government Project in Fairfax, VA. In the first year of a five-year contract, our client supports a Federal Agency responsible for providing Americans with access to quality and affordable healthcare. As a Senior-Level Front End Developer, you will translate the company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. While collaborating with back-end developers, you will build out functional user interfaces to integrate with the server side application logic. Your ability to create a user-friendly and visually appealing digital environment will help you succeed.
This award-winning employer is in heavy growth mode, and needs YOU to join their ranks! Contract to hire is preferred for this role located in Fairfax, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card, and be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Collaborate with the Agile team, including product management, to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Follow application accessibility and 508 standards
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- 7 years of progressively increasing experience in software development
- Strong experience with the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders, eligible to pass the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.