Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6801 Industrial Road Springfield, VA 22151 | Direct Hire
Our client has been one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area for over 100 years. With a history of financial stability and community commitment, they participate in programs focusing on health, education, and the environment.
They have a Direct Hire opportunity for a CRM Analyst in Northern Virginia. The CRM Analyst will function as the domain expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with SAP. You will look for ways to improve the SAP customer relationship management operation and business processes, and participate in all aspects of the SAP project management process.
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization which is highly focused on results. This position includes a competitive salary and an amazing benefits package. Our client is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
- Review and understand all existing processes as configured in the SAP CRM module
- Build relationships with the SAP CRM business owners and perform as point of contact between them and technical resources
- Identify opportunities for improvement and design solutions and deliver accurate business requirements to functional and technical IT resources
- Lead design phases of projects, including supplying functional and business knowledge to the design phase, verifying the end blueprint satisfies the actual business requirements of the project, and identifying potential conflicts with other business units or processes
- Lead overall functional and integration testing of assigned projects, as well as unit testing for any configuration done independently
- Provide go-live project support and facilitate the knowledge transition process post go-live
- Ensure training documentation is in line with supported business processes
- Observe all SAP CRM related batch-jobs, reports, and workflows to ensure functionality
- 7+ years Information Systems or customer service experience required
- Must have utility experience (IS-U)
- 2 – 3 years of Subject Matter Expertise in the SAP CRM module, including configuration experience and integrating the CRM module with other modules
- Expansive understanding of accounting and financial principles
- 2+ years of Billing, AP/AR experience, with exposure to SAP CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- SAP CRM experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.